Dawgman: Things could not be much better for Tony Bennett than they are right now at Virginia. For nine-straight seasons, the Cavaliers have won 20 or more games, four of those nine times winning 30 or more games. Bennett has also taken a team to a National Championship and made the NCAA Tournament six-straight times. There isn’t much that he hasn’t accomplished yet.
As Bennett continues to raise his stock, many wonder if he’ll be on the move in the college game in the near future, or if he’ll remain at Virginia. But what if Bennett is to take it up to another level of competition?
—More from News Feed—
- Wilner: Pac-12 Conference athletic department power ratings
- Mario Cristobal reveals his Miami pitch to football recruits
- Lincoln Riley evaluates the current state of USC’s roster entering Year 2
- WSU’s Justin Powell will test NBA Draft waters but there’s more to the story
- UCLA’s Jaylen Clark named NABC Defensive Player of the Year
- Oregon transfer Kel’el Ware drawing interest from marquee programs
- ASU has ‘worst practice by far’, OL Ben Coleman out for 1st half of season
- Former Utah offensive lineman trying out for WrestleMania
- Colorado spring game nearly sold out ahead of Deion Sanders’ first season
- Congress to hold first NIL hearing as new NCAA prez seeks antitrust exemption
- Top 10 CFB programs entering 2023 season per 247Sports
- Possible CFB recruiting rule changes ‘may keep more coaches in college’
- USC’s Lincoln Riley 4th highest-paid CFB coach entering 2023 season
- Four-year ESPN probe identifies failures before a Utah athlete’s slaying
- Call: Is adding San Diego State to the Pac-12 a ‘no-brainer’?
Latest posts by News Feed (see all)
- Wilner: Pac-12 Conference athletic department power ratings - March 29, 2023
- Mario Cristobal reveals his Miami pitch to football recruits - March 29, 2023
- Lincoln Riley evaluates the current state of USC’s roster entering Year 2 - March 29, 2023